LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orcs Are here ?

2 posters

Go down

Orcs Are here ? Empty Orcs Are here ?

Post  Garruk Halfblood Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:48 pm

I have news that there are a alarming amount of orcs sneaking about and causing trouble be careful all who are travleing in and out of haven i fear my kin is looking for me they are dull witted but strong and travel in numbers if you come across any please tell me where so i migjt find some infromatin on why the seek me and maybe there base camp.

written by paid scribe for Garruk Halblodd

Garruk Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Orcs Are here ? Empty Re: Orcs Are here ?

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Garruk,

Thank ye for the warning. The militia and Silver Lion regulars have been patrolling the area around Haven and have found some of these orcs, as well as goblins and trolls. All peoples are advised to travel in groups of no less than 4 until the area is cleared completely. As for taking some of them for questioning we will certainly try. Katatherick, Brock, ye and Winterlight should patrol the western side of town and do ye best to capture one of them. give the signal if ye see trolls and i will come running.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Yes sir, I will take Winterlight and patrol the area. I'm more concerned about the undead at the moment, but every threat should be policed I suppose. I'll call the alarm if I see anything we can't handle...trolls most assuredly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Hmm, over running of orcs? Always sounds like a fun time for gas traps.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum