LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Information about the Event Dec 3-5

4 posters

Go down

Important Information about the Event Dec 3-5 Empty Important Information about the Event Dec 3-5

Post  Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:59 am

To all,

Just a reminder if you have goblin points to spare you can turn them in for production points 100 goblins = 400 production points. These are the most you can spend a month 100 goblins and the production points can be used for anything from weapons, alchemy, armor, potions, and scrolls.

Also, I will need everyones production that is coming by thursday December 2nd. This will include goblin production which will need to be split from your personal production.

Another note please bring candles, lanterns, etc... for your light sources because the lights in the cabins will NOT be used during the event. This is keep things dark at night and to add to the over all fun and atmosphere.

Another note please bring your tags to the event, there will be NO reprinting of lost tags. If you have lost a tag I suggest trying to find a replacement before lay-on. Also, about tags each tag will have to be properly phys-reped. If you do not have a prop for this item you will not be allowed to use it and YES we DO do tag checks. If we find you have a tag that wasn't given out as treasure on you with our a prop it will be torn up.

Example:

If you have a armor tag, but no armor you do not get to use the tag and should put it in a "Storage Locker" for safe keep till when you do have armor to go with the tag.

We do currently use the "Storage Locker Playtest" the link for this playtest and others are here

http://neroswv.com/PlayerGuide/Playtests.html

Now that we covered all that, when the event starts ALL PCS must report to the NPC shack. You MUST bring ALL TAGS you will be bringing ingame with you. You can use a portable storage locker, bags, etc.. or these items must be properly phys-reped. If not these items will not be allowed ingame, the reason for this is the PC will not have a safe ground at the start of the event. You will be attack the Military out-post of Haven so NO one will be in town. You will be allowed to put your OOG stuff in the cabin you plan to stay in and such. But till the town is taken back by the PCs all resources and supplies will need to be ingame on the PCs.

I will be putting up other posts such as a few playtests that will be used during this event. Thank you for your time and we appreciate your business!

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Important Information about the Event Dec 3-5 Empty Re: Important Information about the Event Dec 3-5

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 pm

If we find/make a phis rep on sight can we o to the storge lock to retreve our tag? for ex. i put up a trap tag n make the trap with random stuff around the camp site. can i go get the tag?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Important Information about the Event Dec 3-5 Empty Re: Important Information about the Event Dec 3-5

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Travis, I don't have any tags. I was unaware that we had to keep them between events as a consequence, I tossed them out. No one told me! lol. I wondering if I could have some more printed out. Currently, I have tags for all my potions and scrolls but I need a tag for my wand, armor, longsword, short sword and shield. I will be getting my production points to you soon enough. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

P.S. Rachel also needs a tag for her spear - she never got one from before.

Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Just a reminder, this is a memorization chapter for spells. If you’re a caster you’ll need 3 mem sheets for spells.(best to keep them in your spell book phys rep) There are many generic ones out there. But I find making your own with the incants of each spell makes it easier. And yes, the sheets do get checked.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 pm

I will have SEVERAL Mem sheets at Check-in both Earth and Celestial..... !!!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:43 pm

Joel,

We will need to check your traps props before they come in-game this way. We can make sure they are disarmable and they won't harm someone from setting them off and disarming them. So no you won't be able to make traps up on the fly in-game.

Ben,

I figured that most of the newer players have lost, thrown away or washed their tags. The reason I know this is this two day event isn't my first rodeo. This why I told people at the mod day in Beckley and at CharCon DON'T throw away your tags. I knew I was going to get this message as I'm sure I will get others.

Ben, I will reprint new tags for the items I gave you and Rachel at your first mod day. This would be a suit of armor for each of you, a Long Axe (yours), a dagger (yours), and a Longsword (Rachels). The reason I won't do a shortsword, shield, and pole-arm (she doesn't have a spear). This wasn't your guys starting equipment, now I do know that Michael is going to give you to in-game a tag for the longsword and polearm you bought off him at CharCon. I would just post on the in-game board about a shield and I'm sure you will get a tag for it Wink.

Also, you will be getting your wand thats all part of your extended history I will give you that tag at the event.

The reason you don't get reprints all the time for tags is they do go away this why they have expiration dates. This way there is a reason for people to make these items, this way we have a ingame economy. So keep your tags and when they get close to popping, support your local merchants and craftsmen Wink.

Daniel,

Thank, you I will be getting to this on another post.

Michael,

Thank, for printing them out for me again.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Travis,

I've offered some of my trap reps for joel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:01 pm

thank you again for those btw
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Important Information about the Event Dec 3-5 Empty Production Chart

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:02 am

Quick cheat sheet to production! .... You can use goblin production for anything on this list ... and do not have the have the skill to make the item, but you do have to have certain skills to use them item!

Example: I, Michael, can make a polearm weapon using my Goblin Production .... However In-Game Micah can not use the polearm, so I would have to purchase the Polearm Weapon skill to use it or sell it to someone IG who can use it.......

Important Information about the Event Dec 3-5 Produc10
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down