LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who all is going to the NERO KY event this weekend?

5 posters

Go down

Who all is going to the NERO KY event this weekend? Empty Who all is going to the NERO KY event this weekend?

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:53 pm

To all,

I need to get a list of who all is going to this event so, I can send this information over to the owner of NERO KY Ben Loudin.

I will need to know what character?
If you are PCing or NPCing?

by Thursday or tomorrow of this week.

This way I can get your sheet to Michael Jones to take with him to give to Ben Loudin to pass out.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Who all is going to the NERO KY event this weekend? Empty Re: Who all is going to the NERO KY event this weekend?

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:32 pm

I will be going to PC as Arvil!!
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Who all is going to the NERO KY event this weekend? Empty Re: Who all is going to the NERO KY event this weekend?

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Pcing Kouga
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:07 pm

hopefully going 2 pc Tolsimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 pm

PCing Arazmus and i have 3-4 friends going to npc

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Josh,

Your friends that are NPCing do they have characters? If not what are their names this way I can set them up an account so they can get their NPC credit.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Vaylen (Daniel) and Brock(Donnie) will be there as well as PCs. Jeremiah will be a NPC
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Who all is going to the NERO KY event this weekend? Empty NPCing

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:45 pm

To all,

Just so people know if you NPC I still need to know what character or have a name to put it under if you don't have a character.

~T

P.S. Adam I know Jeremiah's will be Terik he only has one character. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Yep i'll be playing Vaylen, so if you can throw whatever build I have to my spell block that would be awesome! Thanx Smile
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 am

You know me and David aren't missing it. Ti tie and Cho

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:21 am

the npcs i am bring are the characters i just e-mailed to you

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:32 am

Yes, I will be there as NPC. Just don't tell Terik his character got credit while I played Undead monsters lol. I got my donation stuff to bring and I'l give it to Michael for delivery. Thx
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Who all is going to the NERO KY event this weekend? Empty Boffers

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:53 am

Its the concern of having enough weapons for the players that i am bringing. So if you have the spares and can bring them it would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:51 pm

I can bring supplies if need be. simple swords are easy to make.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:32 am

To all that is going,

I just wanted to say have a great time Ben and Kyle Kentucky's owners are good at giving people a great time. You will enjoy this event and it will help others prepare for our first two day here at NERO SWV. I wish I could go but with new career, 4 month little girl, and my mothers birthdays this weekend it is impossible. I look forward to seeing you all the the NERO SWV two day event and to meet all the new people that is going as well. Very Happy

As always we appreicate your business

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:26 am

we'll miss u travis
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down