LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mormegil clan ?!

2 posters

Go down

Mormegil clan ?! Empty Mormegil clan ?!

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:01 am

What is this I am hearing about the Mormegil clan being slain in the night. Might I say I have been meditating. As for the shadow figure it sounds that of my brother. As i have had no contat with him i cannot defend him. However, I have been told he has a gemed color on. These gem have to be that of the hags. He might be stupid but not that stupid. he know were he shuould and should not go. If the high Elfs of the Kyralia Council hear of his doings he will be wiped from the history of my family.
I must prove his innocence for both his name, and my family.

Kyralia,
Tolsimir Wolf-blood

Back to top Go down

Mormegil clan ?! Empty Re: Mormegil clan ?!

Post  Skarn Stoneforge Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:18 am

Tolsimir,

Me know ye friends and kin not be doing these things or if they be not of their free will. Me knows that the true Biata be fine we do not know who this zombie last night, but we believe it be a immigrant. The others me sorry to say they be Mormegils me don't know if they be close to ye or not. Me don't think so as they not be those ye travel with, also me knows that Ameana is the real Ameana but me don't know what be wrong with the lass.

Me said enough and me only put word on what we know to help ye put some pieces together lad.

Skarn Stoneforge
Skarn Stoneforge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:27 am

Skarn,
My brother and i have traveled with the Mormegils. We have provied them with proctetion, as they have provied us a campfire and a family. If they are in trouble My brother and i are quickly there. I only Pray that the zombies that have been slain we that of the hags copiys of them.

Kyralia,
Tolsimir Wolf-blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Skarn Stoneforge Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:32 am

Tolsimir,

Me sorry to tell ye a doppleganger can take your form but once it dies it will become what it is a grey being with solide white eyes. Me know these zombies where not such undead creatures they where clearly Romani of the Mormegil clan and a biata to throw us off to think Vaylen really did kill the real Regele.

Skarn Stoneforge
Skarn Stoneforge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:40 am

Skarn,

How Many were slain???
Was there a elf???
A wolf scavenger???
This can not be my family that has been slain.

Kyralia,
Tolsimir Wolf-blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Skarn Stoneforge Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:46 am

Tolsimir,

Eighteen were slain then some how created, there was no elf nor was there a wolf pup. Me believes the pup blew up the only taphouse in town, some say they saw a figure that looked like him running away before it exploded. This collar might be controling him and making him do the Hag's wishes. If not he be doing a lot of explaining and will have to answer for his crimes. But this is against his nature as me and others have seen.
Skarn Stoneforge
Skarn Stoneforge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:53 am

Skarn,

Then it was not that of the Mormegil witch was slain last night. The Mormegils numbers are far to small. Plus there are two elfs. I happen to be one. As for the Biata, i havent seen or herd from him.

Kyralia,
Tolsimir Wolf-blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Skarn Stoneforge Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Tolsimir,

Me believe ye be mistaken, ye only ran with a few of the Mormegil Clan. Just like many Romani Clan me have known in me life time they have cousins lots of them. These must of been them, probley lesser relation you never traveled with that just came over. Me thinks this be the same for the biata maybe a relation to Regele. But ye be right about one thing the witch named Ameana wasn't one of the dead. Me thinks she be leading this crew that left the village, me knows some other Mormegils left with her like this Vlad. Me heard tale some of these new cousins where not happy with the bandoleer's leadership.
Skarn Stoneforge
Skarn Stoneforge

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Tolsimir,

You must understand, a Hags Eye, is a very powerful magical item, it allows the Hags to see things, allows them to show visions, control people, cast enchantments, among other things..... If I know Kouga, I would say he is not acting on his own. Thus, we must stop what is going on!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Amasai,

Yes we must. My family and the Mormegils name is tanted. It must be restored.

Kyralia,
Tolsimir Wolf-blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:35 pm

I do not know if full restoration will even be possible!, However I will do what I can for Kouga, I just need him or his where abouts!

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Tolismir, there is no point in rambling on here send me a private message and we will decide your next course of action.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:19 pm

A cat-like figure strides up to the post and uses the flat of his blade to nail a message in place. His tail whips back in forth, an angry gesture to those who might look on. Ears pin hard against his skull as he glances back and forth. He is half covered in grime and the obvious result of having been far too close to the explosion. His ears still ringing; perhaps deaf for the rest of his life, Katatherick coughs into a balled paw and walks away. Either way, he would get to the bottom of this. The message reads:

"Arazmus...gather the clan and meet me outside of Haven on the day of the siege. This place needs law and we should give it to them. It's plain to see that, even as a part of the militia, we had no true idea that this was coming. If Puppy was implicated in this - or some say even myself with our descriptions being roughly the same - we should stop this before it goes any further. The Hag's goal here is to sew confusion and paranoia; to turn us against one another. This cannot stand. I have masters higher than that of the militia...much higher. I will tell you more once we are assembled. But first, let us look to proving Puppy's innocence. If he did bomb the tap room, I highly doubt it was him that did it. He must have been controlled somehow. As for me - well, I was just outside the bloody thing when it blew. There was a foul scent on the air, acrid and stiff. I'm thinking alchemy was involved, though I have no proof."

- K

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down