LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Knowledge

2 posters

Go down

A Gathering of Knowledge Empty A Gathering of Knowledge

Post  Scarab Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:31 pm

*posted by a runner*
The Port Windless Golden Scarab University

The Scarab has always been a symbol of rebirth. Our benefactors hope to bring fresh life and ideas to the Hudor and Syrinx by the opening of this institution. To mark the occasion of this joyous event we will be holding a charity dinner and auction on Hudor.

This is your chance to aid usher in new hope for Port Windless and all those it touches. Bring your coin, donations, and your heart and help us give back to this great city.

We are also currently collecting works from all nearby kingdoms to assemble a library that educates and enlightens from many points of views. Our hope is to Build a wealth of knowledge that surpasses expectation and represents many subjects and views. If you travel from others kingdoms to Hudor we ask you consider bring any works from your kingdoms that are possible.

Currently we are also looking for masters on various subjects to give lectures and aid in research. This plague on our fair city is the first on many problems we hope we can solve with the combined intelligence of all those willing to help. And it's cure will show as an example to the great things that can be done by joining together to expand our knowledge together.

So come one, come all... help us bring new life and ideas in a glorious rebirth to our great city. Come to the Charity Dinner and Auction for The Port Windless Golden Scarab University

We would love the works of knowledge of your kingdom to be represented in our great library,

Karahkus

Last edited by Scarab on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scarab
Scarab

Back to top Go down

A Gathering of Knowledge Empty Re: A Gathering of Knowledge

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Karahkus,

I am afraid you will find no Kingdom here.... As Guildmaster I do appreciate your invite but we everything going on around town, now it not time for us to leave... We have Greater issues as part of our lands are under siege....

Maybe in the near future we will be able to visit your school, but now it just not that time!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Apprentice,

You might want to send a runner to this land, it seems they have nothing better to do then have charity dinners. I'm sure there are some bored individuals in this land that might want to trade a charity dinner for a chance to have their own lands or to make a name for themselves in Naringal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarab Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:16 pm

I apologize for the untimely manner of this posting. We were unaware of your troubles at the time it was sent. To make up for this oversight on my part please feel free to contact me in private and I will send what support I can. Perhaps I will bring this topic back up at more appropriate times... till then, please except my apology and my offer of aid... Once we see what survives this Spirit Plague I will send what I can.

Humbly Apologetically Yours,
Karahkus
Scarab
Scarab

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Karahkus,

You mentioned aid if this is in the form of supplies or food stuff, the dock here is open. We should be alright as long as I'm here to help defend it. If you wish to help I suggest sending these supplies to Willowdark. Their lands are about to fall to the undead forces and they could use such supplies.

If your aid is in men at arms or adventurers then this will be welcomed. Either way let us know so we can arrange for your Kingdom's aid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down