LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divinations

3 posters

Go down

Divinations Empty Divinations

Post  Ameana Pasere Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Greatings to All,
I'm sorry to say that I do not wish to do anymore divinations about the Hag or anything to do with her. She is very dangerous and I do not wish for my loved ones to become hurt by any mistakes. Please forgive me if I disappoint any of you, or if I have put a damper on any of your goals.
Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Divinations Empty Re: Divinations

Post  Hetrood Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Brew-mistress Ameana,

I for one am glad that you see the dangers of confronting the Hags on their terms. We must face them on our terms. I would suggest that if you do plan and future divinations that you do so with a more experienced group of adventures and your clan together to protect you. Until then I suggest that you brew some more fine hooch and share it with a very thirsty Mystic Wood Elf.

Sincerely,
Hetrood
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Ameana,

I am glad that you understand the "dangers" involved, especially when you are going at it blind.
I do believe you to have a very valuable skill, though it might still need developed? Understand more on how to control it? Then you will be going in on your terms, and might be able to not alert the hag or any others for that matter, of what is taking place around them…

But by no means would I give it up! … Just a different approach, otherwise they have succeeded in keeping you away, fearing that you might learn something on them?

If I can be of any further assistance, feel free to contact me!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum