LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to all in Dock Town!

4 posters

Go down

Message to all in Dock Town! Empty Message to all in Dock Town!

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:13 pm

** Message to all current and new adventurers in Docktown! **

I, Micah Amasai, and my brother Zane Amasai, will be leaving Docktown for a few days! As supplies are becoming limited, and more new adventures are arriving to assist, I must be able to get basic supplies to you all! ..

It is critical that in our absents that these dock stay guarded and remain under our control.

Kouga Lunic -- One would assume you would be capable of leading a pack, thou you are just a pup, now is time lead! Keep a watch around the outskirts of the town ... you shall be in charge until my return!

Keep a watch out for a "Green Hag", she is a POWERFUL caster, do not attempt to be a hero send for help!.... I shall return in before the third moon.

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Message to all in Dock Town! Empty Re: Message to all in Dock Town!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Apprentice,

I hope that you put someone reliable in charge of the southern trail, since I've gotten information this morning another force is coming from the Vintergras Moor. It looks like the time you will return we will be seeing another assualt very soon.

I've not hear of any reports stating the green hag is still around Docktown. I have a feeling if she still is she might be a servant to the covenant that is controlling these forces.

Last edited by Kurai Kyuuai on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Master Amasai , You have placed a member of my clan in charge of the protection of an entire town without so much as notifying me. A master you may be but I am a Bandoleer and worthy of some amount of respect from you. If Kouga wishes to take the position you have offered him then he is free to take it, however know that he reports not only to you but to me as well.

Arazmus Mormegil
Bandoleer of the Mormegil Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  Regele Pasere Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Kouga Lunic? While he no doubt will be ferocious and valiant is there no one who is more experienced or perhaps who is more inclined to leadership?

Regele Pasere
Proud Member of the Mormegil Clan
Regele Pasere
Regele Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Master E'nick,

With the new adventures in town, I figured it would be good to have the wolf pup scouting the areas, and report any of his finding to me.

Bandoleer, While a Master I am, a title I have earned, throught traing and hard work. While you maybe entitled to respect from your Clan ... the respect that I give is to those who earn it!

I am currently in charge of seeing that the area of Docktown stays safe , both for current residents and new adventurers! It is my choice of who I place in charge, and thought it to be in the best interest to place the wolf pup, who can scout the lands quicker, pick up on scents, and get a message too me!

Further more, that choice was made for that reason, Knowing not that he was even a part of your clan.

If he chooses to accept the task, he is more then free to report to you, but HE must inform me first! Since I have no knowledge of how skilled you are, it would be in your clan's and your best interested that any news be brought to my attention first! .... even the slightest delay, could cost you ALL your lives! ....

Micha

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Regele Pasere Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:55 pm

I understand your reasoning Master Amasai and in light of your reasoning I think that he may indeed be the best choice but only as a scout, a role he plays very well within our own clan. However you said he was "in charge" and without the ability to read or write his administrative skills are less than desirable.

Regele Pasere
Proud Member of the Mormegil Clan.
Regele Pasere
Regele Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Allow me to put this simple ..... by in cahrge I mean to carry out my orders!! That means if I relay for him to do a task he is to see to it that under any conditions he is to do it!!

This give him the authority to do nothing but as I request, if he so chooses to bring it to you to carry out for him that is fine, but I need one of is quick, keen, and reliable!!

Again I have made my choice based off the years of exp I have, one would be wise to learn to accept orders..... exp when it could cost them their life not too ......

** micha departs from town **
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:00 pm

(Though pigion to Master Micha)

I accept this task and will carry out any orders to the best of my abilitys. Though I can not read and write I will have a scibe do that for me for when a message needs to be sent. I will carry out your orders will the swiftest of my ability's and hopefully my Bandoleer will assist me. If The green hag and her group of mosters arive I will send for help though pigion but will try to hold them off away from the town. I thank you for your trust in my abilty to lead.

"written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic"
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Oh yes and what are your current orders for me?

"written by paid scribe for kouga Lunic"
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Attention all people of Docktown I would like to post gards around the border of the town and pay extra close attention to the southern path and the mine. Any suspicious activitiys please report to me as soon as possiable.

Written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:27 am

Master Amasai,

I apologize, I assumed that you were aware of Kouga's affiliation with the clan. I do not mean to disrespect you or the title that I have doubt you have earned, however the people of the Mormegil Clan are my family and my responsibility. My first concern is Kouga's safety. He clearly feels that he is ready for the job you have offered him and the clan respects and supports his decision. I would request that in the future any action/affiliation/problem you have involving a member of my clan I would be notified of it. As I have said the people of my clan are my family and it is my job to protect and guide them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 am

Master Amasia,

While I am not very good at taking orders (I generally go as I wish when I wish) what would you like for me to do while you are away? I can add assistance to you and your brother as another healer or stay behind and help the cute little fuzball gaurd the town. You must understand I only accept guidence from you or your master E'Nick as this is a vastly more exciting and dangerous place than I have ever found. For once I have found a place where I can feel good at staying for more than a few days.

Oh and while you are getting supplies, may I sugest a few dozen more crates of the fine Elven wine.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:56 am

To all,

Lets get a few things settled here, since we are looking at an assault on two possibly three fronts by next week.

Micha Amasai was advised by Sergeant Locklain of the first company of Naringal to hold Docktown at all cost. His groups presence prevented the green hag's forces from attacking before our ships arrived with you new adventurers, our men, and supplies. Since, then he has done well keeping watch over the southern trail, as I advised. This is because we have taken care of watching the other ways of advance into Docktown.

When I said NEW adventurers that means all of you that traveled to Naringal. Either came over on Lord Tel'Daarn or Kelvaren's ships both of them are members of Avalon's Crown's. The only other ship that travels to these lands is owned by all of Avalon's Crown and is in use by Dante of Avalon's Crown.

Now, if Micha choose this said wolven to watch over the trail he good reasons. I have read all of your messages, now rest assured Micha is just putting the fastest scout in charge of watching this trail. This is all Kouga's job is, he won't be sending messages or holding any lines. He will report back to us here if there is any trouble. This is for everyone's safety, I'm sorry that my apprentice got of to a bad start with the Bandoleer of Clan Mormegil.

The forces we have brought to help hold Docktown for all of our interests, was engaged again last night. The green hag's forces our testing the patrols we have set out looking for a weak link. So, if you all wish to remain alive I suggest working on something more constructive then who needs to give who respect. These are not orders this is reality, Avalon's Crown is not here to rule or lead. We come for our own interests and those reasons are for us alone.

Lastly, we do look forward in meeting all of you we don't know, but this will be after we are out of the fire here. Plus, if anyone would need to contact me they may send a letter to me here in Docktown (enickgreycloak@yahoo.com).

Last edited by Kurai Kyuuai on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:23 pm

I will look after that trail then since im the swiftest. I beileve this Kurai Kyuuai is right we can fight later we could die if we don't watch everthing extreamly close now.

Written by paid scribe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:29 pm

*Micah arrives back in Docktown*

E'nick,

Thank you so the support, I am still aware that I have much to learn from you.

Again I may have misspoke with the use of the terms "in charge" it was simply to mean, carry out my orders. If he was able to find anything report to me so that I could send instructions of an appropriate course of action. At the time of choosing Kouga I had no knowledge of his ties to the Mormegil Clan, he was chosen for speed, and scouting abilities, these pros where better then the use of read/write (as he as prove his ability to get a message relayed)

Again to the Mormegil Clan, I have publicly stated that I may have jumped to a conclusion too soon, in assuming your association with Dalantia Gypsies, Those still wary of Gypsies, I have offered to set down, meet, train, and talk to any of those interested and the offer still stands open, send message to (micah(at)orderofamasai.com) if you with to discuss anything in public, for we can meet here in Docktown.

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Master Amasai,
Very well it's decided then, what has happened is nothing more than a misunderstanding on top of another misunderstanding, one day soon you will sit around our campfire and share in our hooch and we shall speak of any training or assistance we can recive from you, on the subject of assistance what is the progress of the mage's guild and what can the Mormegil clan do to help.?

Last edited by Arazmus Mormegil on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Bandoleer Mormegil,

Over the last few weeks, my progress as been on hold, while we prepared for the defense of Docktown... While the process has been slow, I have resumed traveling and collecting things that would be of great assistance. Which is the reasoning for my most recent travels.

Most of the by-laws of the guild have been written, and we have collected enough items for supplies, we are still in the process building the actual guild.

What would be most helpful, is if you could enlighten me to effectiveness of your casters, I ask that you send this information in private, as such information does not need to be seen by potential enemies.

Also if there is anything you or those from your clan need, please let me know!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down