LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad news about our campsite

2 posters

Go down

Bad news about our campsite Empty Bad news about our campsite

Post  Admin Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:03 pm

So I just talked to the Boy Scouts seems they don't rent out anymore the large building that we use as a NPC shack. These only leaves the two buildings we have used for PC cabins and the Tavern. I checked on the newer buildings that they have built for renting and they want 150 a night for each one of these small buildings.

This brings me to my issue, I think we need to start looking for another camp. This way we can drive down cost for you guys as the PCs and for us to front for our events. I have a few camps in mind and I will be checking them out very soon when I get time and Matt can go with me. So again this puts us behind on getting things set up for a one day event. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bad news about our campsite Empty Re: Bad news about our campsite

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Thanks for thinking about us T. That sucks about the camp not renting or asking an arm and leg for the little buildings. Could we have the May 1 day at the camp where the 1 day cross chapters are at?? Also I know I would be willing to try out some of the other camps for a 1 day before you really looked at them very much.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Adam,

I think Daniel has a solution and will be talking to him about it very soon long day at work going to hit the bed. But I think we can get thing together and it will all work out for the one day. Then I can keep looking for a new camp and I have a great prospect. I'm still open to other ideas just hit me up with them.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Love to help but everything for us is in Indiana or kind of a drive for you all... T.T

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down