LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI! From Siskananamuk!

+3
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Micha_Amasai
Siskananamuk
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HI! From Siskananamuk! Empty HI! From Siskananamuk!

Post  Siskananamuk Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi! i'm Siskananamuk. Please call me Sweetheart Sissie, if you will. I am new to the region and I wanted to know what Romani tribes are in the area. I, myself, am a lost Romani and am in need of brothers and sisters to play with. Maybe a semi-permanent home? I'd love to get to know everyone. Please reply. Hee hee!

Love, Hugs, and Kisses!
Siskananamuk
Siskananamuk

Back to top Go down

HI! From Siskananamuk! Empty Re: HI! From Siskananamuk!

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:35 am

Hey Sweetheart Sissie,

I am Micah Amasai, Master of Earth Magic, Welcome to Naringal! While the town of Haven is a safe place, the Ruins of Amrun Taury are not! ... We have been exploring the Magics of Amrun Taury for close to a year now.

As for local Gypsies, to my knowledge, there are not any Gypsies in Naringal. However we would most welcome you!

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 am

Sweatheart Sissie,

Glad ye be making it safely to Haven. Come have a drink in me tavern and tells us some abouts ye and ye travels. There be many non-Dwarves in Naringal so ye might be able to find some of ye Romani Kin.
Ye be welcome to join our group of adventures while looking for ye Kin. We be 2 Dwarfs, an elf, couple of hoblings, a gorbe, and several humans. We be trying to conqure the lands of Naringal and establish a home.

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Siskananamuk Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:54 am

Oh! you are so kind! I cannot wait to meet you all. Sounds like it will be very interesting too! I can's wait to go exploring this new place...that's kind of how i became lost from my tribe...When I was eight, I went hiking with my pet Drake(I'll explain that one later). When we returned, everyone was gone. I don't know where they went. The camp was destroyed, but there were no bodies or tracks leading into or away from. If you find any Romani of the Mastere-Lacatuchi tribe, please let me know. We are excellent locksmiths.

Love, Hugs, and Kisses!
Siskananamuk
Siskananamuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:54 am

Where is it everyone went missing from? Do you have any information on what may have happened?

Yes, I will be nice meeting you also!... are you part of the Mastere-Lacatuchi tribe? Can you tell me about them, as I am unfamiliar with them?

If there is anything I can do to be of service, let me know... !

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Dear Siskananamuk,

Congratulations, you have succeeded in getting yourself lost and twiddling a few locks open. While we have a tendency to incorporate those foolish enough to run off by themselves into our enclave, I do not suggest such a practice in the ruins of Amrun Taury. The terrain can be treacherous and the denizens of the land are fierce. For now, I shall endeavor to tolerate the effervescent persona your people have been known to exude in hopes that your potential assets outweigh your probable liabilities. However, I would be remiss if I did not suggest you steel your demeanor in the ruins. In this city self preservation is a full-time occupation. At our next gathering, I would suggest you approach Master Amasai or myself for a mélange of provisions that may provide you a modicum of protection. That said; consider this a more than generous welcome.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Vaylen,

As always you clearly state what must be said in a neat consise fassion.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:17 am

Sweet Sissy,

Please forgive my Brother's rude welcome. His cold tone does not reflect the warmth of his heart. We welcome you to Naringal as a fellow adventurer and, despite what my brother may lead you to believe, an equal. We hope you too will find a home here, though Haven is getting too crowded for my tastes.

No offence Arvil or Brock, but the taste of the ale does not make up for the overpowering smell of Dwarves.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Siskananamuk Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Vaylen wrote:Dear Siskananamuk,

Congratulations, you have succeeded in getting yourself lost and twiddling a few locks open. While we have a tendency to incorporate those foolish enough to run off by themselves into our enclave, I do not suggest such a practice in the ruins of Amrun Taury. The terrain can be treacherous and the denizens of the land are fierce. For now, I shall endeavor to tolerate the effervescent persona your people have been known to exude in hopes that your potential assets outweigh your probable liabilities. However, I would be remiss if I did not suggest you steel your demeanor in the ruins. In this city self preservation is a full-time occupation. At our next gathering, I would suggest you approach Master Amasai or myself for a mélange of provisions that may provide you a modicum of protection. That said; consider this a more than generous welcome.

oh well thank you! i cannot get myself lost when i have no where to be, though. I almost always know where i am...well except for that time that i fought those uhhh...oh what were they...crazy mean creatures that are really strong...uhhh...anyway, i can't remember. so they knocked me out and took me to this cave way far away. thought I'd never get out of there....so anyway...i can't wait to meet you! I'll definitely look you up. Thanks!

Terik wrote:Sweet Sissy,

Please forgive my Brother's rude welcome. His cold tone does not reflect the warmth of his heart. We welcome you to Naringal as a fellow adventurer and, despite what my brother may lead you to believe, an equal. We hope you too will find a home here, though Haven is getting too crowded for my tastes.

No offense Arvil or Brock, but the taste of the ale does not make up for the overpowering smell of Dwarves.

I'm sure he has his reasons. i do not offend easily. thank you for your warm welcome. i hope we can have lots of fun adventures together. You can never have too many friends! Hee hee!

love, hugs, and kisses!
Sweetheart Sissie!
Siskananamuk
Siskananamuk

Back to top Go down

HI! From Siskananamuk! Empty Dwarves?

Post  Vincient_Valicker Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Hey! Never mention the taste of ale and a dwarf stench in the same sentence!

Sis -- Don't listen to the chumps. After a couple pints of troll dung you won't smell much of anything, let alone dwarven body odor. Anywho, welcome to these lands. I advise making plenty of strong allies, which there seems to be no shortage of here.

P.S.
Try the troll dung.

P.S.S.
Or buy me a pint.
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Terik and Vincient,

That smell you refer to is called SOAP! Try it some time. Sissy don't put tom much into what everyone here says. Especially Vincient trying to get you to buy him drinks.

Arvil
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm

What is all this back and forth, such dysfunction, bitterness, and overall unwelcoming attitude toward a new adventure in Naringal. Vincient and shame on you trying to take advantage and get a free drink!

You all are acting worse then my brothers..... and I was just starting to think I have them under some control, now I have to worry about all you guy!

An elf's work is never done.......

But I look forward to see you all again soon....and that we may once again work together to claim back these lands! Hopefully we will be able to get the guild underway, as I have been hard at work studying the properties of components!

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Siskananamuk Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Hee hee! You all are so funny. Again, I cannot wait to meet you all in person. However, it will be you guys buying my drinks, I'm sure. It's only the gentlemanly thing to do, yes? Hee hee!
Siskananamuk
Siskananamuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm

I always work under the understanding that most individuals are equal on the basis of gender. It would be more “gentlemanly” to respect a woman enough to let her purchase her own intoxicants. Then again this would require sed woman would have the ability to calculate her own tab. After all the act of simple mathematics can be too taxing for some.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm not sure about that. I'm sure my little trap friends talk well enough for me to not worry about anything else. Can not wait to see another female in town.

Ti tie
Working on getting my tail back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Siskananamuk Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:07 am

wait...did Vaylen just insult my intelligence?

A beautiful woman need not pay for anything if it does not suit her...Gentlemen will toss their affections to said beautiful woman in the form of gifts and such to prove their worth to her, and in hopes of gaining some of her affections in return. Personally, i think it is over romanticized. And yet, i find myself taking full advantage of it at times. Razz (<doodle). However, in full spirit of a warm welcome to a new place full of nice people, it would only be right that the gentlemen welcome me in such a way...or anyone else for that matter. Male, Female, or...whatever... Razz(<doodle face) Catch more flies with honey...yes?

To: Ti Tie,
Are there not many females in the area? You would think that, if that were the case, the men would be super excited to have the company of a female...

can't wait to meet you as well. Very Happy(< yet another doodle face) What happened to your tail?
Siskananamuk
Siskananamuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 am

I told off a dragon.She didn't think it was funny.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 am

Ti tie!

How are you my friend! ... Will you be traveling back this way? ... I hope our path will cross again, maybe just not in a cave thou!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 am

I agree Ti Tie and her Kitten are good for life. Ti Tie + cave BAAADDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am

I still do not know how I was the only one not to be pulled into that cave. You all need to watch for vixens in caves. But yes, we hope to travel back through soon. Me and Cho are resting at Willow dark while the spring continues to thaw out the land. I am still in great need of getting out of this horrid hobling skin if you all know anyone who can help with this. When is the next gathering?

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:33 am

Primarily plans seems to focus on possible gathering sometime in May?

Ti Tie, I would be honored to assist you, however I have just begin to venture into the formal arts.... I will keep my eyes to for a scroll that might be able to help, and focus on my studies... so that maybe I can help you!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:37 am

I really do appreciate your work Micah, if I had the time to put towards it I would so myself but my skills are better in working on bigger and evil...I mean funnier traps.

Ti tie
< Little drawing of Vixen surrounded by traps boxes added under the name.

Back to top Go down

HI! From Siskananamuk! Empty Skin?

Post  Vincient_Valicker Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:21 am

Wait.. what?

Horrid Hobling skin!?

What's so terrible about our skin? You're just mad that you can't grow a proper set of burns. Although, according to you, mine were too blonde, aye?

For Shame!
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 am

I have never had a problem with hobling skin, but the voice is just to dang high and will drive you up the wall.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:04 pm

I was a vixen with beautiful red fur! This hairless body...except for hands...IS COLD!

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum