LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To new adventures, ex slaves, Lunari, and the recent ex nobles

2 posters

Go down

To new adventures, ex slaves, Lunari, and the recent ex nobles Empty To new adventures, ex slaves, Lunari, and the recent ex nobles

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:09 am

-This will be publicly posted with a scribe to read aloud to those who cant read.
As many of you all saw many noble titles have been disbanded. Luckily for me "hero" isn't a title of nobility. So I Kouga Lunic, Hero of the North road, I am offering any and all help that I can to new adventures, any ex slaves, Lunari, and all ex nobles. From food, to shelter or gear for adventuring if you are in need of me, my services, or any equipment I can offer please notify me. I'm easy enough to find if you ask around. I am a master alchemist, so if you need alchemy you can see me. Anything else I will do my best to help you obtain it. I will be posting a scribe with this post to read this to anyone who cant read.
To any small guilds, or leaders of smaller groups. If your leader or guild master could message me I think I have something that could be potentially helpful to the both of us.
To everyone else hear me now. This is the time we must come together, we must not worry about personal gain right now. You can ask anyone who knows of me, and they will tell you I'm a power hungry, greedy, magic item whore who only wants to take care of himself. I'm putting this aside. If I can see the need for us to come together then surely you all can to. We are going to need all assets, big and small. So as the last Lunari with a title I also offer you my help. Even though you all don't need the gear or gold I offer to ex slaves and new adventures you can swill use my blade to all its effectiveness. Remember, die loudly.(oog, best roleplays for me would be on fb, also your messages or letters could be sent there to)
-Kouga Lunic, Hero of the north road.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

To new adventures, ex slaves, Lunari, and the recent ex nobles Empty Re: To new adventures, ex slaves, Lunari, and the recent ex nobles

Post  Vaylen Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Hero Lunic speaks true on some points. He holds no noble title, however, he is still an honored member of The Republic. (Even if he is currently tainted by the enchantments of Zeal, the Archlord of lightning) And his skills are incomparable to most. He is also correct that he is a power hungry, greedy, magic item whore. However most importantly, he is correct that we must work together for the betterment of the people. Rest assured in this time I shall endeavor to work with the council to solidify our next course of action. Should any of the people of The Republic have any needs, do not hesitate to seek me out. I shall use my available resources to assist in whatever way I can.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down