LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter's Question

3 posters

Go down

Winter's Question Empty Winter's Question

Post  Terik Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Lord Chancellor, Lords, Noble Protectors, Fellow Veterans, Citizens of the Republic, and Adventures,

I post this on my return with resupplies to hold The Great Bridge (the Dwarves have called it the Lion's tail, for if it is cut off, we "lose our arse"). Hear my words. 

Baron E'nick Greycloak is doing all he can to save what little refuges remain of the Evandarian forces North of the Heren Duin.  Once on the other side of conflict, the Icon of War has made them our allies through the fires of his forge.  Heed the commands of your Lord Baron and make all accommodations for our new kin as you would for any Citizen of the Republic.  

If there be men or women of fighting age among them, have them rally to the banners of what remains of the Evandarrian forces under my command.  They may join their people and bolster our forces.  They will receive provisions as the Mane is able, and the chance to avenge their losses on the cold Ymirkeld devils.  Inform them, without malice, that their "Duke" is presumed lost and that they are free men and women, welcomed here.  We have had our differences in the past, but the Evandarrians have earned our respect as brothers in battle.  The Republic must open her arms, so they may embrace her as we have done.

Amrun Taury is surrounded by a very powerful shield or ward.  Our recon elements have been limited because the Ymirkeld forces (dubbed the Snowflakes by the Nezumi "Cappy, 20-20 snowflake!  Cold as she-dwarf brass undies!") have made a sizable front.  From what we can tell, they are just as clueless of the shield's origin and purpose as we are.  

This will buy us time to strike back.  I have sent forces to Haven for rest and resupply.  They are ordered to meet Lt. Arvil Boulderbreaker (field promotion) at the Crooked Cock Tavern, in the Borderlands to await orders.  Lt. Boulderbreaker, you are to promote new Silver Lions.  You know the standards we demand to be met.  I will join you if I can finish my work at the bridge.

Sons and Daughters of the Republic, Winter is knocking at our door!  It asks, "What have you done all summer?" and laughs.  Let us answer its cold, heartless laugh with hot steel and the flames of VENGEANCE!  

Any willing adventurer is asked to stand with the citizens of the Republic to defend her.   Should you choose not to, you will be kindly striped of possessions, strapped to the Chancellor's night chamber pot, and sent floating to the next realm down the Heren Duin.  Consider yourselves drafted.

In Service I Remain,
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Winter's Question Empty Re: Winter's Question

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Captain Locklain,

I go to me forge to produce what weapons and armor I can for our new recruits among the refugees.

To all those wishing to join with me and me men marching to the Border lands be ready at first light.

Lt. Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Be warned.  With such a shift in the balance of the lay lines and fluctuation of magical energies I feel that elemental nodes will attempt to find balance. I am sure all have noticed a surge of storms lately and some may have even assessed how the temperature has fluctuated as of late.  I suspect any fire node may be slightly unstable at this time and all should take extra caution when dealing with any creature that may hold ties with the elemental plane of ice or fire. It is merely a theory at this point however I urge caution.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down