LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory for the Crown

Go down

Glory for the Crown Empty Glory for the Crown

Post  Duke of Naringal Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:59 pm

To my loyal citizens,

Tomorrow we will engage our enemy the forces of the Green Hags still occupying the ruins of Amrun Taury. We have joined our forces with The Republic of Naringal to push these creatures back into the holes from which they came from in this dark land.

Those soldiers in my military I wish you victory tomorrow as you have been given the honor of being the vanguard for the attack on the old fort of Amrun Taury. Once we have crushed our foes we will start to clear the area and prepare for the coming winter storm. Fight bravely and remember your brothers and sisters in Stradtwald already fighting our new enemies the Ymirkelds. We may have lost contact with them, but victory tomorrow will yeld us the defenses we need to save guard those here. But rest assured after the battle and clearing of the ruins of Amrun Taury we will try to send forces north to aid our kinsmen. So drink hardy and eat well for tomorrow glory calls us all to her arms and we will meet her like Evendarrians! Long live the King!

This is by my hand

Duke Grigory Mustalanoff
Duke of Naringal
Duke of Naringal
Duke of Naringal

Back to top Go down