LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posted by courier in Black & White tabard: A Call to Arms in Willowdark

4 posters

Go down

Posted by courier in Black & White tabard: A Call to Arms in Willowdark Empty Posted by courier in Black & White tabard: A Call to Arms in Willowdark

Post  Cirin Icerider Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Friends,

For over seven years, the civil war that has wracked the lands of Willowdark have waged on. In these long years, thousands upon thousands of good men have died, entire cities have been razed to the ground, and our entire realm has been on the brink of collapse on more than one occasion.

Now, we stand at a chance to end this war, and bring peace to our land once and for all. We have a chance to turn the tide of battle, to break the stalemate which our war has become.

In these past years, the folk of Willowdark have visited your land on many occasion, making friends and allies, offering guidance when we could, establishing trade routes. Now we are calling for aid. To all our allies, throughout the continent of Avalon, if you can arrange to be present in the Town of Elmrisen from November 9th through the 11th of 612. E.R. you can help us in our most desperate hour.

In service to The Crown I remain,

Lord Cirin Icerider

Lord Master of Guilds of All Willowdark
Council of Willowdark
Archmage of Healing and Abjuration
Master Cartographer
Master Alchemist
Defender of the Griffin

Posted by courier in Black & White tabard: A Call to Arms in Willowdark Heraldry_clip_image002
Posted by courier in Black & White tabard: A Call to Arms in Willowdark Heraldry_clip_image008

OOG: Yes, NERO Kentucky is coming off hiatus, and has booked an event November 9th through 11th, at Camp McKee in Mt. Sterling KY. Hope to see you all there! Yes, this event is anticipated to wrap up the Civil War plotline. No, this isn't the last event of the chapter, just a chance to wrap up old plots and move forward with a new era for the chapter.
Cirin Icerider
Cirin Icerider

Back to top Go down

Posted by courier in Black & White tabard: A Call to Arms in Willowdark Empty Re: Posted by courier in Black & White tabard: A Call to Arms in Willowdark

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Ye can bet this Dwarf will be there to help with this.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Posted by courier in Black & White tabard: A Call to Arms in Willowdark Empty Re: Posted by courier in Black & White tabard: A Call to Arms in Willowdark

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Lord Cirin,

While we might not have always seen eye to eye, I do think you for your assistance in helping Naringal in there time of need, therefor My brother and I have made arrangements to travel to Willowdark, to now return that favor.

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:11 pm

I'll be coming as well Very Happy
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down