LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will never give in!

Go down

We will never give in! Empty We will never give in!

Post  Terik Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:55 am

People of Naringal,

This war has been long. It has cost us much; some everything. Don't loose hope.

Many say that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a Evandarrian guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? I tell you now, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the Icon of War has placed in our power.

We did not choose this fight, but cold death embrace me before I give it up! You need not wield a weapon or the tingling power of magic to fight. You fight by producing goods and services to your Republic. You fight by boycotting those in Osterdorf. You fight in defiance to the false Duke. Beside me, in defiance, we will be victorious!

To my side! We fight!
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down