LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National's at it again? ... IG items for OOG $$

5 posters

Go down

National's at it again? ... IG items for OOG $$ Empty National's at it again? ... IG items for OOG $$

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Don't know if everyone aware, but you can now purchase Magic Items and Components IN GAME! -- From National's Website?

Sample: http://nerolarp.com/e107_plugins/easyshop/easyshop.php?prod.12
Main Site: http://nerolarp.com/e107_plugins/easyshop/easyshop.php?cat.5

There's several discussion on this on National Board and over on Cinci boards (I'm active on MANY boards!) ...

So what are your thoughts on this? ...

--------
Here's my stance, honestly I don't like it ... simply because my group and I spent the last two years ... traveling, playing, modding, RPing, with MANY MANY other nero players to get our MI. Few we found on Mods, Some we purchased IG, some traded for, and yes I will even say it rouge an item or two! (lol) ...

But to me that what makes Nero Fun, ... the traveling, playing, meeting characters, etc. .... Now, brand new level 2 character could show up there first event maxed out with Item (with the right amount of money of course) ...

Just wondering what you all think as well? ..... ....

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

National's at it again? ... IG items for OOG $$ Empty Re: National's at it again? ... IG items for OOG $$

Post  Kouga Lunic Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:48 pm

its a horrible thing to do and thats coming from me a MI whore!
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

National's at it again? ... IG items for OOG $$ Empty Re: National's at it again? ... IG items for OOG $$

Post  Kouga Lunic Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:49 pm

wait is it leagal?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Zara Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Wait a minute..... Does this mean that Zara (the poor, humble gypsy woman) might finally be able to buy an indestructable, permanently rendered, silvered, magic dagger that does 20 massive????? Inquiring minds want to know......

Zara

Back to top Go down

National's at it again? ... IG items for OOG $$ Empty MI's

Post  jinx811 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:31 am

Look. Every M.I. I have is b/c of my dedication to this game and to this chapter though NPCing, Troll Points, Goblins, buying them IG, or Rouging them legally. This is so much BS. I've worked my butt off for 4 yrs to get where I'm at. And I know a lot of PC's are in the same boat as me. But when International starts conforming to these (what I like to call) Juvienile Bitches, It takes away from the game. How would you feel if you were Travis, or Noah, or Ben, or Brian, or McClung who are some of the more experienced players in the game. I'D BE PISSED!!!!!! Look at what others Chapters do to keep players. They are doing the same thing as this. So let me ask you this NERO Inter. When are you gonna give me something I don't deserve. Huh???? I'm Drunk and this is how i feel.
jinx811
jinx811

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 am

I sent this message to Joe V today. I understand everyone's concerns but I always look at things as a opportunity. So this was my suggestion and hell it's a great idea for the game. Let me know your thoughts? ~T

Hey this is Travis Fauber, just wanted to give you some feedback about selling MIs. I think International should only issue tags for cash money etc... I'm all for it also the tag should be PERM up to five effects, spirit locked but transferable if sold by the buying party and they let their owner know and international if it is sold or passed down to another party. The items should also be above the five item limit and spirit effects. The prop should be unique nothing mass produced. Also, I wouldn't sell components or coin etc... Who would buy it if you can just buy an item. Just feed back on trying to help make this idea work for you guys, from an experienced player, owner, and fellow business owner. Let me know if this helps Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down