LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling to your lands

3 posters

Go down

Traveling to your lands Empty Traveling to your lands

Post  Guy Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 am

Good Naringalians,

I am Squire Guy of Hag Hill. I have been asked to accompany several of my adventuring fellows for a delightful carriage ride south to visit your lands. I have read briefly through the librarys of your lands histories and would seek audience with whomever holds rank within your lands prior to my arrival. Please advise with whom I should speak with. I understand by reading your Ducal messages that you have signed the Accords of Avalon which I applaud you for. Being an aspiring Noble of Evendarr I hope to maintain law and prevent any crimes against the Duchy.

I will still consider this vacation, so I will be sure to wear my festive vacation pantaloons, and hope for some good drinks from your homelands.

Thank you,

Squire Guy of Hag Hill
Squired to Lord Mikael of the North
Champion of the Seelie Fae
Ambassador to the Courts
Justicar of Adron

Guy

Back to top Go down

Traveling to your lands Empty Re: Traveling to your lands

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:17 am

Squire Guy,

Welcome and Safe Travels to Naringal. I am Sir Micah Amasai, Knight of Naringal, and Guildmaster. Our current structure is as follows:
Lord Vaylen Locklin
Sir Micah Amasai
Sir Arvil Boulderbreaker
Sir Terik Locklin

All serve Naringal, you may seek audience with any of us.

However, at this time we have not signed the Accords of Avalon.

I look forward to meeting with you, and hope you enjoy your vacation visiting our lands!

~M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Good Squire,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in assisting our people in the reclamation of the land. I would greatly applaud the assistance of those with experience in dealing with the fae-kin. Especially those who hold favor of Master Kaim, as he has proven a powerful and wise ally to our republic. Unfortunately, my obligations keep my in Haven at present; however, I can provide you with some information.
In regards to the Seelie that we are aware of, the Green hags are the greatest threat to us as they are currently trying to gain power in the unseelie court by usurping the land’s power. They have working knowledge of the Gates of Naringal and powerful nature magic as well as powerful artifacts such as a cauldron that is capable of great destruction.
The creatures of the Naer Fade can be quite deadly, and as such I encourage a surplus of items and potions that can purify and dispel effects on the body.
The dark dwarves have proven a stifling force as they have golems to aid them in their ranks. The Dark Elves however are to be approached with trepidation as there are separate factions that are fighting a civil war at this time.
If there are any more areas of interest that you may have or if you have any questions for me please feel free to send a missive to me. Sir Arvil Boulderbreaker will be in the highlands on your arrival and hopefully Master Amasai will be there as well. I wound suggest you speak with them if there are any questions you may have about the lands when I am not present as Sir Amasai as the Guildmaster is quite knowledgeable despite his youth and Sir Arvil is a bastion of defense. I will do my best to provide you with whatever knowledge I can provide if you wish though communications to Haven may be prohibitively long. Please remember that the people of these lands are hardened and capable adventurers that have found sanctuary in these lands with blood and sweat. I wish you luck on your endeavors and please do feel free to inform me of any information you may find.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down