LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naringal Mages Guild Needs your help!

4 posters

Go down

Naringal Mages Guild Needs your help! Empty Naringal Mages Guild Needs your help!

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Greetings Fellow Residents of Naringal,

With the influx of New Adventures that seem to be coming to Naringal, I wanted to share some Guild things with you all.

For those that do not know me, I am Micah Amasai, Guildmaster of the Mage's Guild here in Naringal, now for those of you skilled in the arts of Magic I would encourage you to join.

For those of you not skilled in Magic you can still help... We at the guild house have a Components Banking System, with this system is allows ANY Adventurer to deposit there components with the Guild house, which will prolong there potency. By making use of this system it allows the guild to have extra resources on hand to help with Coping Scrolls, keeping up the magical defenses, among other things.

YOUR benefit would be in addition to helping the Guild, would be you components would not loose potency on you, and that any components deposited with the Guild can be use any any other component (other then power) so that you can earn more quickly the components to build your perfect magical item.

If any would like more information please contact me, as I currently have the ability to upkeep a certain number of components.

For Naringal,

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Naringal Mages Guild Needs your help! Empty Re: Naringal Mages Guild Needs your help!

Post  ChaoticKaim Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:06 am

I was wondering if you have procured a 9th level transform scroll as of yet either a general one or by some great chance one that allows for one to become a Death Icon. Also in the July gather I was wondering if it would be possible for you to perform a transform ritual on a friend of mine or if you could get Jutsin to because I believe him to be the only celestial formalist that is commonly at Naringal if I am not mistaken.

Sincerely,
ChaoticKaim
ChaoticKaim

Back to top Go down

Naringal Mages Guild Needs your help! Empty Re: Naringal Mages Guild Needs your help!

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Micha_Amasai wrote:
YOUR benefit would be in addition to helping the Guild, would be you components would not loose potency on you, and that any components deposited with the Guild can be use any any other component (other then power) so that you can earn more quickly the components to build your perfect magical item.

yes they can get the money quickly to make them. The problem is paying the price for the levels of formal and scroll use. Getting compnets is no problem. Paying to have the idem made is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Your spelling is getting as bad as mine, I beileve you ment item, not "idem"
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Simple fix for lower cost, is to JOIN the guild, may dues each gather, which GREATLY reduces your cost for scroll rental. As to what each casters charges is entirely up to said caster, the guild just requires 1 gold per level given to the guild.

If you interested in joining let me know...
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:26 am

Kouga Lunic wrote:Your spelling is getting as bad as mine, I beileve you ment item, not "idem"

if im not misstaken Kouga, or should i say King Kouga as ive heard. You have just learned how to read and write. Not only that but the scribe you had couldnt spell either. One simple misstakes is pointed out when there are countless misstakes from your scribe.

Back to top Go down

Naringal Mages Guild Needs your help! Empty Proper Grammar.

Post  jinx811 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:36 am

If I remember from my school day's as a young man, "Mistakes" is spelled with ONE "S" Tolismir, not 2. So practice what you preach, and leave my newly educated puppy alone. I'm hammered and still know how to spell, what's your excuse. ??????????? LOL LOL LOL
jinx811
jinx811

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:57 am

I have never ment to spell wrong in the past it was my, rather stupid, scribe. Sence I have been writting I haven't made to many mistakes.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 am

You wouldn't have your puppy if were not for me. Also the proper spelling of my name is TolsImir.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:55 am

Oh how I love you all sometimes. Jinx, please watch your words to wild elves. They are not a fan of killing trees or pinning nails in them for simple scribbles. Pup, 'Since' and 'too' but you are getting better. I'll make you a cookie next time I see you if you keep that up.

If the way a person writes is the only way you see someone then perhaps you need to be a scavenger for a while. Writing is hard to learn and do when you are not following any true scholar path. It's difficult for everyone at first. I admit, my own is not perfect.

Now back on topic children.

As for the Mages Guild, Tolsimir did point out a small issue. The components are cheap Micha but a little high for some new adventures who may not have the coin to join or simple do not want to learn the ways of Earth or Celestial magic. Perhaps a way for those that are still new can work something out with the Guild the way we do for the Alchemy Guild. A favor or help with something in exchange for the levels and/or casting. I for one can never see joining the Mages Guild for the simple fact its all 'finger wigglers' and head aches to this simple vixen.

Ti tie

Tolly, you would not have a puppy if the two stupid wolves did not hump the night away. Shut it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Ti tie I do honestly think that a cookie would be very nice right now, just no chocolate, as good as it tastes its horrible for me.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down