LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena nearing completion

2 posters

Go down

Arena nearing completion Empty Arena nearing completion

Post  Terik Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 am

Militia members, fellow adventures,

The Haven Arena is nearing completion. The members of the militia will be expected to use this arena to train. Our lack of discipline caused our failure at the Battle of Drider's Leg.

Also, since we are as lawless as Naringal is wild, the Arena will be the only area were disputes may be settled in a semi-civilized fashion. Fighting each other in the streets of Haven is bad for the local businesses and it makes house breaking some of the Rat scavengers even harder. These impromptu matches will not be tolerated. Take them to the arena. The contests may be friendly 5-tap with padded weapons, first blood, or all out death matches. The rules for the arena will be posted as soon as construction is complete.

I would like to thank Pvt. Covik and his companions for eliminating the siege engines that threatened Haven. First round is on me.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Arena nearing completion Empty Re: Arena nearing completion

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:17 pm

It was Corvik that did that deed? If that's the case, Lieutenant, I'd keep an eye on him...he may be my second Arms Corporal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:53 pm

Unfortunately, reports have been received that the 'catapult' destroyed was a mere decoy. While our small troop was attacking, other real siege weapons were being moved and concealed. These siege weapons must be eliminated. Further orders are pending. Stand ready.

On another note, the next time any Militia member is getting smashed on Romani hooch, Dwarven rotgut, or any other libation when given direct orders to attack, they will find themselves lashed to this message post and introduced to the Captain's "Difference of Opinion" until they are far too sober to make such a foolish mistake again.

Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Arena nearing completion Empty arena

Post  jinx811 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:45 am

Lt. Locklain,

Congratulations on nearing completion of your fine training facility. I look foward to finally being able to test my skill against yourself and Sgt. Boulderbreaker in a duel. I shall bring the Mead. Great days to come for Haven.
jinx811
jinx811

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum