LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store Merchadise

5 posters

Go down

Store Merchadise Empty Store Merchadise

Post  luvian parmaloche Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:26 pm

I have received a few requests for specific merchandise and before I make and/or order things I would like to get a general idea of what the demographics of this region are. I am asking that the populace respond with ideas and suggestions so I do not over stock unwanted items or under stock high demand items. Mundane items are of course easier to procure and therefore less expensive. However I have been making some inquiries and contacts for simple magical items, potions scrolls and such, with more complicated spellworking to follow if a stable financial relationship can be established. I offer my thanks in advance to those who help in this matter.

Puppy version-I need to know what people want so I don't lose money.

luvian parmaloche

Back to top Go down

Store Merchadise Empty Re: Store Merchadise

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:26 am

I would be interested in acquiring some more ink for my press. Beyond that, I would appreciate any scrolls, potions, gasses, weapons and lesser mystical items that you can find. Also, I'm in the market for magical components as it were.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:36 am

Ah a merchant, that wants to supply what the people want. What a wonderful new idea. I am a beginning potion maker so I might be able to produce some of those in exchange for some other items. As for what I would like some scrolls and any small magic items. A piece of jewelry or other small item that let's the user cast healing spells and bless spells from it. I would also like a nice attractive suit of leather armor (black with lots of metal studs).
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:09 am

Luvian,

While I can make a lot of weapons for meself, I always be looking for new more advanced weapons. I also am always in the market for metal pieces and new recipes for metal mixing to improve my smithing. I would guarantee that potions and magic items would sell very well. I will send ye a special request for a small item I would love to have to see if ye magic supplier can make it.

Srgt. Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Has anyone heard from or seen Luvian? I sent him a private message sometime ago and have heard no response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Arazmus Mormegil wrote:Has anyone heard from or seen Luvian? I sent him a private message sometime ago and have heard no response.

I heard from the quartermaster a few days ago, and I thought I saw him around town today. I would suggest sending him another message, perhaps something happened to the messenger.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Big or small worthless or not I want any magic items you can order.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:59 am

Kouga Lunic wrote:Big or small worthless or not I want any magic items you can order.

Tho the true question is what you will pay for them?
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Very well put Micha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Depends.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Kouga Lunic wrote:Big or small worthless or not I want any magic items you can order.

Depends?

Adventurers: Allow me to shed a little light into the World of Magical Items, and their creation, so that you all can UNDERSTAND how to place a gold value to them, Now the example I am going to give you is just a BASE LINE, as I have traveled to MANY MANY lands and have purchased my fair share of Magical Items ranging in price to 20 gold to 400 gold! ... so you also have to consider the market of the local area.

Let assume you want an item that is capable of allowing you to cast "Web" spell 3 times per day ... There are three components involved with that 1) Components, to Formal Scrolls, and 3) Caster for appropriate Formal Levels.

So we will need:
1) Components:
Power x 40
Creation x 11
Elemental x 11
Time x 5
At NON-Guild Member pricing to purchase these components would be 201 Gold, and that is IF the guild had enough components to support it!

2) Scrolls:
Render 2 level Formal Scroll (As we do not want the item shattered)
Expanded Enchantment 6 level Formal Scroll (To store the spells into the item)
Extend Formal Magic 5 level Formal Scroll (So the item will last 1 year!)
At NON-Guild Member pricing to Use these scrolls would be:
- One casting of Render @ 16 Gold
- Three casting of Expanded Enchantment @ 144 Gold
- One casting of Extend Formal Magic @ 40 Gold
TOTAL of 200 Gold

3) Formal Caster with Formal Levels:
Just as you pay an Alchemist to buy Alchemy, and a Smith to forge weapon, you pay your Formal CASTERS (as normally it takes more then 1 formal caster to create an item) ... for using there Formal Levels;
So here you need CASTERS capable of casting 25 levels so At NON-Guild Member pricing Guild Casting fee would be: 75 Gold (This is at a modest rate of 3 gold per level)

So There! A Simple Rendered item that will allow it's holder to cast "Web Spell" 3 times per day for 1 year
476 GOLD

Now again this is using estimates then what Naringal's Market could support, and there are MANY MANY other factors to consider with creating Magical Items, but in all fairness and reality its what it is! But the same 3 factors are always needed! ... (Components, Formal Scrolls, and Caster)

So consider that!, the next time, you want to purchase a "worthless" magical item!

Should you ever need assistance on ascertaining a "fair" price for Magical Items, please do not ever hesitate to ask! I am more then willing to help! ... ... sorry for the winded rant, but this issues gets under this Elf's Skin!

Just as overlooking the TRUE assets in any group! ... that's right your CASTERS! but I will not get into that rant!

Master Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Well you don't seem to think my Poke rock is worth a lot thought by far its my favorite.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  luvian parmaloche Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:50 pm

I would apologize for my absense. Working on things have kept me busy as of late. I will be addressing all the issues needing my attention as soon as possible. Thank you for the patience.

luvian parmaloche

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Kouga,

I suggest that if you ever want another magical item from Micha, you should shut your muzzle right now. Believe me, he has explained to me the intricacies of creating mystical items - a process to which I am woefully uneducated - and I agree when he says that no magical item, no matter how seemingly mundane, is ever worthless. My forte are in offensive astral magics; not creation of artifacts. I therefore respect his ability to do it. Many of us can fling power from our fingertips - or paws for that matter - but not many of us can make something from absolutely nothing like he can. That being said, I'm glad to pay what I did for Vendetta. It's a lovely blade from all that I can tell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 pm

I know im just cheap I supose.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 pm

As much as I need to put into this conversation...Magic items. They blow up to easily and to many get greedy with them in ones hands. In short words, they are over rated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Ti Tie wrote:As much as I need to put into this conversation...Magic items. They blow up to easily and to many get greedy with them in ones hands. In short words, they are over rated.

If that statement is every so TRUE! ... Over-rated to the MAX! ... ... Ti Tie, maybe we will be able to teach these adventures something yet! .... ha!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Not only overrated, but also liable to make you a target. If everyone knows you have two or three mystical items on your person, they may resort to theft or, if they're feeling especially dark-hearted, simply kill you and loot your body. I've seen the type before; large, hulking, dark and stereotypically evil. I've killed enough of them to know what they are like...don't make the mistake of becoming too greedy, Puppy. Believe me, it either turns you into a pathetic little wretch or they turn to dark deeds. If the latter happens - despite our friendship - I would be forced to do to you like I have done to some others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum