LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Amasai's

3 posters

Go down

Seeking Amasai's Empty Seeking Amasai's

Post  Vincient_Valicker Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:58 pm

My dwarven friend and I would like to contact the Amasai's to discuss a possible alliance for our travels and adventures. ( Tommybombzor@hotmail.com )
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Seeking Amasai's Empty Amasai's

Post  Admin Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:34 pm

To writer,

You can send a letter to the Amasai's here (abadahmichael@gmail.com), they are usually very good at responding. I think making an alliance or business agreement would be a good idea. Since business can turn ugly, if one doesn't have an arrangement with other business men. Plus, it’s also good for the pocket if you know what I mean.

You may even go as far as creating an order or group. I know of one group that travels here that you might seek advice from, Avalon's Crown. They have been around for a very long time, and everyone can tell who they are from their tabards. I personally think this is important; it lets others know who has your back.

I also would be interesting in meeting with said writer and his dwarven friend; I might have some work for you.

~LD

P.S. if your interested in some work you can contact me here (swvnero@gmail.com)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Seeking Amasai's Empty Re: Seeking Amasai's

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 am

Greetings!

We are always looking for a few trustworthy good swordsman, as well as healers, to help while adventuring. So there is great possibility for us to travel and work together.

You can reach me here or message (abadahmichael@gmail.com) and we can discuss further details!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Seeking Amasai's Empty Re: Seeking Amasai's

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down