LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Brief Political History

5 posters

Go down

A Brief Political History Empty A Brief Political History

Post  Terik Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Greetings to one and all,

I would like to, first, thank you all for coming to Naringal and for your willingness to free Haven from siege. I would like to post some information that all should be aware of in these lands.

Factions:

Haven-An ancient Dwarven Fortress quite literally carved out of the side of the mountain. Sturdily built, it will be able to withstand a prolonged siege, but I'm sure they are dangerously short of supplies by now. Haven was re inhabited by people from Lord Tel'Darrn's land seeking a new start. There were about 1,200 men,women, and children at first, but Haven grew dramatically shortly before the siege.

Naringal Militia-formed by Captain Eric von Beckelheimer. Sergeant Terik Locklain leads the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th Sections. The 10th is a special unit filled by willing adventurers. Arms Corporal Avril Boulderbreaker should be sought out if you seek more information. The Militia's objective is to create Peace for all coexisting races. The are are denoted by black tabards with a green square and a silver lion on this square.

Silver Lions-Officers Corps and standing Army of Naringal. The members differ from the militia and are denoted by green tabards and a silver lion. They have sworn an oath to protect Naringal. They are supported by many factions of Naringal.

Black Hats- band of Spiders, Ettercaps, Goblins, etc., that are were run out of what is now the Brawnishall Mines. They were fierce combatants and are not likely to allow us to live in Naringal peacefully. Also among the ranks may be Minotaurs, Cambions, and "Her".

Green Hats- band of goblins, trolls, lizardmen, and giants led by at least one covey of green hags. They currently hold Haven under siege and control the gates to other lands. The group leaders have consistently wore 'Hag's Eyes' which are powerful artifacts that allow the covey to see and hear what goes on. In addition, these Hag's Eyes seem to strengthen the wearer. The eye allows the Hags to cast powerful magics from afar. Take care when facing these foes.

The Vornae-there is an ancient group of Vornae that reside here in Naringal. They have proven to be valued allies to the Militia. They warn that not all Vornae are of their kind.

Rat Scavengers-Skitter Fell is the home of a very large population of rat scavengers that are allies to the goodly races. Actually, they seem to be allies of most who have shinny things. They are careful who they deal with and have survived in Naringal through the rise and fall of many kingdoms. If a rat scavenger shy away from, lets say a Cambion, it is a good idea for you to do the same.

Stoneforge Clan-a stout group of Dwarves that work and live in the Branwishall mines. See Elder and Master Smith Skarn Stoneforge for any weapons, armor, and items you can't find from each other. They mine silver and other valuables as well. They are friends and supporters of the Militia.

Imerkelds-These powerful foes have been battling the goodly people of Varhardt since they ventured there years ago.

River Trolls-The River Trolls do not seem to hold any loyalties for long. They are very tough and must be killed with fire.

The Mad Ones-Dark robed humans who have reached various stages of decay. It is rumored that these could be the original re-settlers of Amrun Taury corrupted by a silver chalice and now under control of a mysterious, destructive, and powerful Icon. They have a very skilled control of undead and use them aplenty.

If you need advice, we are honored to have in Docktown members of Avalon’s Crown. They are very seasoned and should not be crossed. They will aid most, if it is worth their time. Master "Enick" you have already met. Master Kelvaren is holding Haven from the inside. Though he is used to being imprisoned, he will surely be glad to see us break the siege soon.

My Brother, Vaylen, and Arms Corporal Boulderbreaker have made it back safely to Docktown. We will be here if you have need of us. I look forward to sleeping in a soft bed and a bath! The Rat Scavengers are even starting to complain.

May the Silver Lion watch over us,
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

A Brief Political History Empty Re: A Brief Political History

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 pm

I am a little more than worried bout these trolls I cannot weild anything with flame what should I do If I shhould come across one?
Written by paid scribe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Kouga, my young pup, haven't you ever heard the phrase, "there's more than one way to burn a troll"? Fire. Torch. Spell.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 pm

I have none of those.
Written by paid scribe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Kouga, the scum known as trolls can only be harmed by magic or fire. Do not try to fight them, run and find me. I take great delight in turning their evil kind into kindling. Twisted Evil
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Do you think there will be any undead there?
written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:25 pm

young pup, take my advice prepare for anything and everything. we could be facing undead, trolls, and/or undead-trolls at anytime here. keep on your toes and watch the back of those around ye, that be the only way to survive here in Naringal.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm

This sould be....interesting.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Sergeant Locklain,

Thank you for informing the locals about current matters, if you need to contact me(enickgreycloak@yahoo.com) I will be here till the ship leaves for Willowdark. There are matters I must attend to since our holdings in this area are being threaten as well. I trust you will keep Docktown safe and keep an eye on our holdings here as well.

Apprentice,

If you see this message, I suggest buying a muzzle. If not let the vixen skin it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 pm

I apologise Sir For causeing trouple in your town. It shall not happen again.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Does anyone have a Hag's Eye? I've been having frightful dreams about it.

Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Ms. Ameana,

As a fellow brewer of fine drink I will share some information with ye. I will be sending ye a private message as not all need to know what I share with ye, especially any spies for the enemy.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Maybe you should share with us just what exactly you are seeing in your dreams?
Again you should be extremely careful, as these eyes are not safe, by no means!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Yes I travel with you and our clan but you have not told me of these dreams. What goes on during them?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:47 pm

I have been having bad dreams about the Hag's Eye I believe that someone is in danger. If they have one and I've seen some bad visions for those that will be trying to take Haven back. Do you know how we are going to take it back? I might be able to point out where I'm seeing these bad things happen. I'm new to this land and I don't know its lay out.

P.S. Arvil thank you for your kindness

Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:51 pm

What happens to those who are taking haven back?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Kouga,

This vision is for the one who has the Hag's Eye. I must tell him, but I don't who it is as I've not meet everyone one in person yet.

Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Can you describe him?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Kouga,

I told you its for this person, I've already talked to someone that knows him.
Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:18 pm

"wimper" ok...
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content