LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for work as well as people in the trade of Magic Items

5 posters

Go down

Looking for work as well as people in the trade of Magic Items Empty Looking for work as well as people in the trade of Magic Items

Post  ChaoticKaim Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:36 am

Hello fellow adventurers my name is Kaim and I am looking for any forms of work. My speciality is keeping people alive with my healing but I am also attempting to learn how cast the very powerful celestial spells. I can also weild a sword but. That is me for those who look to hire me for a job that involves me protecting people or destroying the evils of your territory. This leads me into my next question I am well supplied and I aqm looking for a sword that has a +1, +2, or a +3 damage aure on it that is rendered and has a magic aura as well is extended and lasts for 7+ months. I am willing to trade multimple magic Items for it. If you have said item in which I am looking for you can contact me privately.

Sincerely,

Legioneer Kaim to Centaurion Tanar
Lover of Pies
and other assorted desserts!
ChaoticKaim
ChaoticKaim

Back to top Go down

Looking for work as well as people in the trade of Magic Items Empty Re: Looking for work as well as people in the trade of Magic Items

Post  Hetrood Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:47 am

Greatings Kaim,

Welcome to the land of Naringal. I know not of any one other than the order of the Amasia that might have a weapon you are seaking. I would contact their leader the Micha the cute. As for employement I would contact Srgt. Terik Locklain as he is recruiting people to join the militia, and is paying a decent coin to signon. Other items of interest are the wine and ale are good in the tavern, but the food is a bit bland. We are being attacked by a covey of hags and some goblins in black hats. Other than that life is good.

Hetrood

PS the green fog is bad
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Looking for work as well as people in the trade of Magic Items Empty Re: Looking for work as well as people in the trade of Magic Items

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:46 pm

What Hetrood, is saying is true. An item with those enchantments is VERY rare in theses parts. As Naringal is an unsettled area... However I might be able to assist? Thou of course I do not want to discuss such things publicly, I will contact you in private to see if I am able to meet your wants!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:42 pm

What all magical items do you have for trade sir?
written by paid scribe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoticKaim Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:45 pm

I have all sorts of items that cloak and bane various effects as well as some that allow me to cast dragons breath from them and one that allows an individual to be life capable.
ChaoticKaim
ChaoticKaim

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:18 pm

I will talk to you in private about the purchase of any items.
written by paid scibe for kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm

'Discrete' is not a word you know of is it pup?

Hetrood, I am a traveler myself. Please send me a message when you have a chance.

And yes, most green fog is VERY VERY bad.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm

I dont beileve we've been introduced Ti tie. My names Kouga Lunic.
written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm

and you should hope we do not little runt.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Im sorry did I say something insulting? If so I apoiglize I did not mean to upset anyone.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm

I will message you privately Ti te.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Clean your ears runt! I don't deal with...'things' like you. This is my only warning, do not seek me out.

Ti tie.
(*stabbed with a dagger into the board*)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:14 pm

What do you mean things? I mean no disrespect but arnt we similar?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm

*delivered*

Young Kouga,
I understand you were raised in elven lands and not by a pack. Therefore, you may not fully appreciate the feral laws that govern many scavengers. Suffice it to say a Lupine and a Vixen are no more similar than a dwarf and an elf. To state a similarity would be more than insulting. I would suggest you gather an understanding of such prejudices and lay the matter to rest.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:45 pm

I spent more time alone than with elves for they did not see as i did n I was cast out. I was allowed to live there but had no friends within the city. I grew up without friendship. Alone. That is one reason I came here to find friendship. To find someone to accept me and not cast me out. While everyone grew up playing with there friends or doing whatever it is they do I didnt I stayed alone. I started to loose all faith in people thinking that I was doomed to stay like this so I started to train. Eventually my brother noticed and bought me my swords he helped train me,but he(being a stone elf) could never show me the love of a brother. No matter what I did or accomplished he never showed pride in me. It's true we come from diffrent worlds and it's true we're diffrent people, but isnt true that we have a lot In common? All of us not just me and her. We all breath the same air,Share the same world, watch the same moon? Mabey if we started lookin at whats the same instead of always at whats diffrent well who knows it could be great.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 pm

A runt that speaks of peace? Odd thing to say as a fighter. Enough waste of paper on these boards, if you truly want to talk, come with no regards left in your life and I will see what kind of creature you are.

Ti tie

Valyan, thank you for words, but I think this runt needs a small adjustment Vixen style.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 am

If that is your wish when we all asemble before haven I will seek you out. I will not draw my sword against you. I only wish to talk.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DO NOT POST OOG ON THE INGAME BOARDS!!!)
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 am

No swords. Fair enough from a small pup. Till then.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:06 am

Till then.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Ti Tie!

It has been awhile since we last spoke! ... and as well I see you have meet one of our new adventures! ... I understand your anger towards the wolf, but I assure you Kouga is just an innocent pup, and is thoroughly untrained! .... I have quickly jump to conclusions and thought that I later have regretted, as NOT everyone of his/her race or culture are the same! so I do ask that you direct your anger toward other of his kind, and allow him to assist!

Kouga! ... You are NOT to speak nor interact with Ti Tie, without my Presence, and that is a direct order! ...

We shall resolve this matter!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Micah we have talked though these postings.We have agreed to talk as we meet before Haven. I will not raise my sword to her and thats that. We are going to talk if you chose to follow me to protect me then follow but gaurd or not I will talk this out.
Writtem by paid scribe for kouga lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Kouga,

It is not my intent to serve as a guard, by no means, and I understand that you two have agreed to speak, and what not....

But again I shall make myself clear.... YOU ARE NOT TO SPEAK NOR INTERACT WITHOUT MY PRESENCE! ....If you have a problem with this, then you shall contact me privately.

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Well then if that is your wish i will honor it, but be preparedto come with me so the three of us may be present.
Writtenby paid scibe for kouga lunic.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Are those ok terms? For us to talk so long as your present. If its not
ok then messagee me privately
written by paid scribe for kouga lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Micha joining in? I see no issue that him. These others...we will see. I need to travel back west for a months travel, you need to contact me send a messager.

Ti tie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down