LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling

+2
Micha_Amasai
Vincient_Valicker
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling

Post  Vincient_Valicker Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:27 am

Did I strike a nerve? Ha!

Seriously though: Never take me seriously.

Well.. Unless I say seriously.. right? Yeah.

Oh and if you can find someone taller for me to hide behind, let me know!
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling

Post  Kouga Lunic Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Ha I always take gambling serosly no matter who im playing.
written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 pm

I might have to join in on this and lighten your purses!
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Looks like i'll be lightening all of your pockets hahaha
written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:34 pm

All this talk of 'lightening purses' makes me think that a few of you might be the roguish sort. That would be just lovely...

Katatherick Mang.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Is there anutging wrong with us roiges ?
Written by paid scribe foe kouga lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Not at all, friend Kouga. In fact, there are many who have called me rogue, though never to my muzzle. Certain skills most often possessed by the roguish types can be helpful in getting by. Lock-breakers, trap-bypassing; all of it has its place in the art of adventuring. But then so does skill with the blade and the willingness to use certain poisons...although you never read that from me.

Katatherick Mang

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling - Page 2 Empty Huh

Post  Vincient_Valicker Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:38 am

Kouga,

You may want to hire a new scribe.

I wonder if he'll read this to you... Hey scribe! Ya better get your act together!
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:26 am

Vincient_Valicker wrote:Kouga,

You may want to hire a new scribe.

I wonder if he'll read this to you... Hey scribe! Ya better get your act together!

Vincient,

Kouga is young and probably doesn't have much coin to contract a better, higher priced, scribe. He may have to win the games with ye just to pay the scribe he has now.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling - Page 2 Empty For Hire!

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Or, if he were so inclined and likes the idea of never having to worry if his scribe is making countless mistakes, grammatical or otherwise, he could hire me. I happen to be a professional scribe who writes the common tongue, Gorbe glyph and am currently studying Dwarven rune. I'd be happy to send and deliver messages and my going rate is a mere silver piece per message or, in the case of full page letters, one gold per page.

Katatherick Mang

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Yes he did apologize for that later. It was a mistake none the less clearly whats imprtant is our future trip to sucure haven anyone got any idea's?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling - Page 2 Empty huh

Post  Vincient_Valicker Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Clearly, whats important is your scribe being incompetent. I say, off with his head!

Sorry, I'm just really enjoying the idea of him reading this to you. I imagine a loud "gulp" after that.

As for Haven, I'm of the delusion that men much smarter than me are handling the things like "ideas" and "plans". Have you seen Terik? His head is HUGE. It's for all those brains. I trust a man with a big head. So don't worry.

Also, Kata you have too much time on your hands to offer delivering messages. Either that or you're broke. Tell you what, I'll pay you one silver for each dwarf you punch in the face. Make sure it's one of the dwarves trying to collect on Arvil's tavern tab.
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Vincient, how some things just will not change!.... while the rest of us are out working on defending the lands and planning our next move, you trying to swindle coin out of the new adventurers, and causing trouble at that.

Oh well guess it is what it is

Be safe out there, and watch out for Arvil, he causing quite a ruckus over tavern tabs?

~M~
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:11 pm

HA HA You were rught he did gulp. I dont think there will be many more confusion about how important my messages are.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:29 pm

I thought, "Hey, I'll check the boards to keep up with vital news since I haven't been to Docktown in moons." Now I wish I could have those 10 minutes of my life back. My head is merely swollen from the headaches you cause, Vincent. There is a plan, but we need more help. I hope those who travel to Willowdark will recruit aid. Well, since I've wasted this much time and parchment:

<crude drawing of a hobling being sat on by an angry dwarf>

Vincent, you find me a way to get word to Captain von Beckelheimer and Kelvaren inside Haven and I'll pay your tab with Arvil twice over.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Sergent Locklain,

Your drawing is all wrong. It should show a Dwarf splitting the head of a hobling (won't hurt Vincent if I hit him there with me axe).
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling - Page 2 Empty !

Post  Vincient_Valicker Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:42 am

My dearest friends,

I am thoroughly shocked by your negativity.

Good day, that is all.

P.S.
No, thats really all.
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling - Page 2 Empty Terik

Post  Vincient_Valicker Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Fearless Leader Terik,

A heads up that I have sent a private message to your dwelling. You may find it interesting.

-Cutie Pie
Vincient
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2