LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WANTED) Undead hunters

+2
Terik
Admin
6 posters

Go down

(WANTED) Undead hunters Empty (WANTED) Undead hunters

Post  Admin Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:25 pm

To all,

I'm currently looking to employ any undead hunters in the lands around Naringal. If you are interested please send a letter to me (swvnero@gmail.com) for the details.

Master Chief von Beckelheimer
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

(WANTED) Undead hunters Empty Re: (WANTED) Undead hunters

Post  Terik Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Master Chief,

I, Terik Lochlain, and my brother, Vaylen are honored to assist you rid the land of this vile infestation. We have formed a small band of youthful adventurers, but we gladly welcome those who wish to join us. If others wish to contact me directly, they may send correspondence to jeremiah.littleton@ky.gov

I look forward to seeing you soon.

-Terik L.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:19 pm

The Order of Amasai will be there to help where needed.... for a fee of course!

Micah Amasai
Order of Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:29 am

Master Cheif,

My lovely wife and I would be honored to aid you and your countrymen in such a noble endeavour. Provided we are in the vicinity when the need arises, you may call upon us both to aid you and your people. Our best wishes to you in the meantime.

Ambrose and Imyre Fenwick.

(stamped with a black and white bisected phoenix symbol by the signature)

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Are you hunting undead to destroy them or to control them?

Dante
Dante
Dante

http://www.nerokentucky.com

Back to top Go down

(WANTED) Undead hunters Empty Control?!?

Post  Terik Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 pm

M'Lord Dante,

I don't presume to speak for the Master Chief, but I must respectfully object to any proposal other than the elimination of this scourge that has befallen Amrun Taury. I do not pretend to know your stance or stature, and I fear I overstep my bounds, but I beg that you hear my plea.
"Control" of undead is an illusion. The "control" leads to craving for more and more power until, eventually, the Necromancer wishes to become undead themselves! Test this and see. This chaos infects and corrupts those who would be good and brave members of a natural society in the blink of a half rotted eye. Instead, these pour souls breed discontent and distruction.
My brother and I are recently made refugees from a small village formally named Grahn. Only three days ride West of Amrun Taury, it was totally distroyed by a wave of undead. Our livelyhoods, our homes, our family were all taken by chaos. We have nothing left.
I have vowed to spend my life ridding the land of this plauge of chaos that taints the region. I have been told the laws of the land allow Necromancy in Amrun Taury. I must accept that. Nevertheless, I will endevor to convince all that I can to join me against the infection of Necromancy and the distruction of the undead plauge.
With respect,
Terik Locklain
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Mr. Terik,

To avoid presumption, maybe you should have asked this very same question before you gladly volunteered for this quest. In a land that is still untamed, you must always know the full circumstance before laying your honor on the line. I also don't think you fully understand undeath and the element of chaos. You are full of presumptions. We must speak on these matters in person.

Dante Laramin
Dante
Dante

http://www.nerokentucky.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Master Laramin,

Though I admit vengance runs hot trough my blood, haunts my dreams, and controls much of my waking moments, my brother and I look forward to the discussion with you. My brother, Vaylen, is all too eager it seems to hear your position. Though less eager, I will hear your side and buy the first round.

Thankfully,
-Terik Locklain
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

(WANTED) Undead hunters Empty Dante

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Dante,

We are not looking to control these wraiths as our earth casters have tried and failed. We have also tried to parley with them, but they seem to only want to kill the living and search the corpses. Since you are an adventurer of renown you should help these younger adventurers. I don't believe they can take on the first wraith by themselves.

I'm sorry to say I believe that one would be a match even for you, but if other members of Avalon's Crown show. I believe you would have a very good chance at bring down the creature.

To all,

I'm grateful for your offer for help, we will need it. We would like to also start pushing back the creatures that plague us from the elven gate as well. I will try to give a more detail briefing on the boat, when we set sail down river for Loch Naduwn off the shores of Naringal. Please send me a letter at our river caravel the Gilded Chest (swvnero@gmail.com) if you have any questions.

~Master Chief von Beckelheimer
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

(WANTED) Undead hunters Empty Apologies

Post  Vaylen Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Master Laramin,
Please allow me to apologize for my brother’s lack of etiquette in his previous missives. While Terik’s zealous nature could be conceived as abrasive, I can assure you his intentions are well. Though prejudice and ignorance may prevent some from understanding the validity of your philosophy, it is clear that we all wish for a resolution to the issue of the wraiths in the area. While I cannot Say that I can side with the ideologies of necromancers, I am not so close minded to turn away an asset.
In the interest of brevity, I shall err against decorum and continue as succinctly as possible. I would wish the privilege of a dialogue on my arrival to the area, to discuss and learn from your knowledge of the undead. Perhaps together we could ascertain a likely method for defending the region.
Again, I apologize for any insult you may have derived from the House of Locklain, and I look forward to an oppourtunity to collaberate with one so experienced.

Sincerely,

-Vaylen Locklain
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down